Kingston Upon Thames Gum Reshaping with Laser Surgery
Gum reshaping is increasingly becoming popular in Kingston Upon Thames for it addresses several cosmetic issues such as:
• Uneven gums
• Receding gums
• Gummy smile
With the latest technique in laser surgery, all of these gum conditions can be treated effectively and efficiently. In no time at all, you will be able to smile without feeling self-conscious about your gums.
There are several advantages to laser surgery. Among them are:
• Immediate results
• Safe and effective
• Long-term benefits
• Less visits to your dentist
If you are interested in a gum reshaping procedure, here are some of the things that you need to know:
• The procedure is done under a local anaesthetic which makes it pain-free
• On the average, the procedure takes about two minutes per tooth
• Gum reshaping can be done in conjunction with other dental procedures like crowns or porcelain veneers
• Healing and recovery period is usually just for a couple of days
In addition to gum reshaping, laser surgery can be performed as part of the treatment for soft tissue problems, lesion removal and treatment of periodontal or gum disease.
With laser gum surgery, there is no more reason for you to hide your smile. You can enjoy having even and healthy-looking gums – thanks to this simple yet effective cosmetic procedure!